Meat and milk processing
The requirements for meat and milk processing and creating optimal conditions have fundamentally changed. Without new technologies and approaches you cannot guarantee the high efficiency of farms.
Therefore, the company BAUER TECHNICS uses the latest scientific knowledge and experience from breeders from around the world. Modern meat and milk processing is complex high technology. In order to function as a balanced whole, it is necessary to have not only the appropriate technology, but of experience and a team of specialists at the highest level - architects, builders, Animal Husbandry, breeders, feeding and genetic specialists, electrical engineering and other professions.
Bauer Technics fulfils the above requirements and thanks to this have successfully realised a number of projects such as reconstruction of farms and stables, as well as type of construction of new "Greenfield site" farms not only in the Czech Republic but also abroad.
Regarding the high level and efficiency of a farm is very often decided by solutions of the smallest detail. BAUER TECHNICS therefore respects proactive approach investors and their teams of experts, such as animal breeders, feeders, agronomists. Their detailed knowledge of local conditions, contributes to the creation of more comprehensive and accurate proposals mainly farms and stables. The professional approach of BAUER TECHNICS has always guaranteed the satisfaction of our clients.
Technological lines for meat and dairy products are an essential part in relation to animal husbandry. BAUER TECHNICS offers a comprehensive supply of technological lines for the processing of meat and milk. Part of the proposed turnkey project is a proposal based on specific criteria, structures and complementary technologies. High emphasis is placed on the sanitary standards for quality and safe meat and dairy products appropriatly.
Very important role in this process plays a particularly high quality storage. BAUER TECHNICS uses the latest technology to control the storage conditions, thereby preventing product degradation. Increasing demands of consumers increasing requirements for dairy, slaughter and processing facilities of meat distribution centers and structure of products.
BAUER TECHNICS delivers technological lines for:
- Slaughtery houses with processing plants
- Mini dairies
- Refrigeration, cold stores
BAUER TECHNICS was established in 1992, initially as a sales and service group for Bauer GmbH Voitsberg. Over the years, the company focused primarily on the realization of turn-key farm projects and has become the leader in this field on the world market. For successful development of the company we use the latest technologies in this field and we have a team of experienced and professional experts in various fields of the industry that are required for successful realisation of projects.
Bauer Technics is mainly focused on large agricultural and food industry projects. They are implemented throughout the world, especially in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Algeria and Slovakia etc. Comprehensive supply of capital equipment, including buildings and technologies for agriculture and food processing, complete farms for breeding and fattening, meat and milk processing, storage of agricultural products, but also in the field of ecology such as storage and processing of manure, including biogas reactors.
- New World (Russia) - Farm for 5800 sows
- DAN SK Agrar - farm for 1,500 cows - reconstruction (Danish investor - Slovakia)
- Voschod Kaliningrad (Russia) - Farm for 24,000 pigs
- DAN Moravia Agrar - farm for fattening 1.8 million chickens (Danish investor - Czech Republic)
- Energotransinvest Bolgrad in Kiev (Ukraine) - Farm for 1,500 sows
- Stiomi (Ukraine) - Bulk grain store 160,000 tons
- Rosagroregion - Agrohotel in Anapa (Russia)
- Maksimovka in Obninsk (Russia) - farm for 600 sows
- 1 Farma Borisov (Belarus) - Farm for 24,000 pigs
- Farm 2 Borisov (Belarus) - Farm for 24,000 pigs - In implementation
- Zalevskoe Moloko (Russia) - farm for 1,500 cows
- Astarta Kiev (Ukraine) - farm for 1,500 cows
- DAN SK Farma Agrar - farm for 6,000 sows (Danish investor - now the completion of 9,000 sows)
- DAN SK Farma Agrar - Large Kosihy - 24 halls for fattening pigs (Danish investor - Slovakia)
- Farm proove (Denmark) - finishing farms for 4,800 sows (Danish investor - Slovakia)
Have you a question? CONTACT US
- Meat and milk processing (pdf, 886.64 kB)