Processing and storage of manure
Requirements for livestock farms and creating optimal conditions have fundamentally changed. Without new technologies and approaches you cannot guarantee the high efficiency of farms.
Therefore, the company BAUER TECHNICS uses the latest scientific knowledge and experience from breeders from around the world. Modern farms for animals use complex high-level technology. In order to function as a balanced whole, it is necessary to have not only the appropriate technology, but of experience and a team of specialists at the highest level - architects, builders, animal breeders, feeding and genetic specialists, electrical engineering and other professions Bauer Technics fulfils the above requirements and thanks to this have successfully realised a number of projects such as reconstruction of farms and stables, as well as the construction of new "Greenfield site" farms not only in the Czech Republic but also abroad.
Regarding the high level and efficiency of a farm is very often decided by solutions of the smallest detail. BAUER TECHNICS therefore respects proactive approach investors and their teams of experts, such as animal breeders, feeders, agronomists. Their detailed knowledge of local conditions, contributes to the creation of more comprehensive and accurate proposals mainly farms and stables. The professional approach of BAUER TECHNICS has always guaranteed the satisfaction of our clients.
One of the sub-parts of the farm is a perfectly functioning system of removing and processing of manure. Manure as a byproduct of livestock production and can be used as a very universal fertilizer. On the other hand, the slurry element that negatively affects not only the internal environment of the stable microclimate and general welfare, but also the external enviroment around the barn, or farm. Quality manure processing is very important for the required intensive production of vegetables and crops.
Optimal manure processing is positive environmental protection. Processing involves the elimination of the negative impact on the environment of the farm and the wider environment. Slurry is a significant source of organic matter and nutrients, protects and prevents the loss of fertile soil humus and favors its physical-chemical properties. Slurry significantly streamlines the use of water in agriculture, reduces water and wind erosion and positively affected by the presence of phosphorus.
Despite their positive qualities it may be inappropriate to process manure significantly because of negative factor affecting the environment for example. Groundwater contamination. Slurry may negatively affect the spread of malodorous emissions, which have a negative impact on breeding, production, microclimate and wrong treatment can cause the burning of vegetation.
For this reason, the company
BAUER TECHNICS have evolved advanced technology and systems for the processing, storage and application of manure. Every offer we propose will consider all the possibilities and proposes an optimal system for each farm.
BAUER offers the following facilities for processing, transport, composting, storage, application of manure:
- Separators, pumps, blenders
- Tanks and applicators
- Syystem of biogas reactors
- Storage system of manure in above-ground concrete or steel reservoirs
- Storage system of manure lagoons company
BAUER TECHNICS was established in 1992, initially as a sales and service group for Bauer GmbH Voitsberg. Over the years, the company focused primarily on the realization of turn-key farm projects and has become the leader in this field on the world market. For successful development of the company we use the latest technologies in this field and we have a team of experienced and professional experts in various fields of the industry that are required for successful realisation of projects.
Bauer Technics is mainly focused on large agricultural and food industry projects. They are implemented throughout the world, especially in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Algeria and Slovakia etc. Our domestic market in the Czech Republic we do mostly projects of smaller volumes.
Comprehensive supply of capital equipment, including buildings and technologies for agriculture and food processing, complete farms for breeding and fattening, meat and milk processing, storage of agricultural products, but also in the field of ecology such as storage and processing of manure, including biogas reactors.
- New World (Russia) - Farm for 5800 sows
- DAN SK Agrar - farm for 1,500 cows - reconstruction (Danish investor - Slovakia)
- Voschod Kaliningrad (Russia) - Farm for 24,000 pigs
- DAN Moravia Agrar - farm for fattening 1.8 million chickens (Danish investor - Czech Republic)
- Energotransinvest Bolgrad in Kiev (Ukraine) - Farm for 1,500 sows
- Stiomi (Ukraine) - Bulk grain store 160,000 tons
- Rosagroregion - Agrohotel in Anapa (Russia)
- Maksimovka in Obninsk (Russia) - farm for 600 sows
- 1 Farma Borisov (Belarus) - Farm for 24,000 pigs
- Farm 2 Borisov (Belarus) - Farm for 24,000 pigs - In implementation
- Zalevskoe Moloko (Russia) - farm for 1,500 cows
- Astarta Kiev (Ukraine) - farm for 1,500 cows
- DAN SK Farma Agrar - farm for 6,000 sows (Danish investor - now the completion of 9,000 sows)
- DAN SK Farma Agrar - Large Kosihy - 24 halls for fattening pigs (Danish investor - Slovakia)
- Farm proove (Denmark) - finishing farms for 4,800 sows (Danish investor - Slovakia)
Have you a question? CONTACT US
- TECHNOLOGIES FOR SLURRY PROCESSING AND STORAGE (pdf, 744.42 kB)