Technologies for production and storage of feed, grain
The requirements for livestock farms and optimal conditions have fundamentally changed. Without new technologies and approaches you cannot guarantee the high efficiency of farms.
Therefore, the company BAUER TECHNICS uses the latest scientific knowledge and farmers experience from around the world. Modern farm livestock breeding is complex of top technologies. In order to function as a balanced unit, it is necessary to have not only the appropriate technology, but especially the experience and a team of top-class specialists - architects, builders, livestock specialists, feed specialists, feeding and genetic specialists, electrical engineers and others.
Bauer Technics meets above requirements and thanks to this has successfully implemented a number of projects such as reconstruction of farms and stables, as well as the construction of new "greenfield site" farms not only in the Czech Republic but also abroad. Regarding the high level and efficiency of a farm is very often decided by solutions of the smallest detail. BAUER TECHNICS therefore respects proactive approach to their investors and their teams of experts, such as livestock specialists, feeding and genetic specialists, agronomists. Their detailed knowledge of local conditions contributes to the creation of a more comprehensive and accurate designs of farms and stables. The professional approach of BAUER TECHNICS always guarantees the satisfaction of our clients.
An essential part of high-production animal farms is also storage of feed and grain.
BAUER TECHNICS supplies a complete range of equipment for:
- feed production
- storage of grain and components
- large-capacity grain or wet corn storages as the ideal tool to increase the efectivity of production on animal farms
BAUER TECHNICS systems are very flexible, modular system allows installation of new technology in new farms and in farm reconstructions. Storage silos are made of galvanized steel sheets with a smooth surface inside, which prevents the settling of stored material. Of course, bulk storage silos and feed silos have an aerating systems, which are controlled by a main computer based on temperature and humidity and the moisture level of the stored material, or humidity of the external environment.
BAUER TECHNICS supplies feedmills specially designed for individual situations to meet the needs and operation of the farm, including steel buildings, outer sheating and silos for the storage of grain and final products. It also supplies individual components - grinders, mixers, steam generators, conditioners, pelletizing lines, extrusion lines, cooling column, spray equipment, conveyors, weighing systems, bagging lines etc.
Design proposal for feed mills is drawn from clients specific needs for production of feed for the type of animals with respect to their genetic potential.
- capacity from 1 ton / hour feed mixtures to industrial line with the performance of 60t / h or more
- Production of bulk and granulated mixtures
- Fully automated production system with minimum staff
- separated batch process manufacturing
- use of purchased premixes or installing micro-lines
- Provision of all hygiene requirements
- precision weighing dosing of all raw materials and components
- High-quality components homogenization
- steel silos with a capacity of 20.000 t
Capacity and the number of silos are always consulted and adjusted according to the client's requirements with respect to the capacity of the feedmill, raw material basis, the number and composition of the recipes, the type of storage, dispatch of finished mixtures etc.
When designing complex feed mixing lines, BAUER TECHNICS utilizes years of experience in this field. We are cooperating with the world's leading experts in the field of production of feed and grain storage.
BAUER TECHNICS was established in 1992, initially as a sales and service group for Bauer GmbH Voitsberg. Over the years, the company focused primarily on the realization of turn-key farm projects and has become the leader in this field on the world market. For successful development of the company we use the latest technologies in this field and we have a team of experienced and professional experts in various fields of the industry that are required for successful implementations of projects.
Bauer Technics is mainly focused on large agricultural and food industry projects. They are implemented throughout the world, especially in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Algeria and Slovakia etc. Comprehensive supply of capital equipment, including buildings and technologies for agriculture and food processing, complete farms for breeding and fattening, meat and milk processing, storage of agricultural products, but also in the field of ecology such as storage and processing of manure, including biogas reactors.
- New World (Russia) - Farm for 5800 sows
- DAN SK Agrar - farm for 1,500 cows - reconstruction (Danish investor - Slovakia)
- Voschod Kaliningrad (Russia) - Farm for 24,000 pigs
- DAN Moravia Agrar - farm for fattening 1.8 million chickens (Danish investor - Czech Republic)
- Energotransinvest Bolgrad in Kiev (Ukraine) - Farm for 1,500 sows
- Stiomi (Ukraine) - Bulk grain store 160,000 tons
- Rosagroregion - Agrohotel in Anapa (Russia)
- Maksimovka in Obninsk (Russia) - farm for 600 sows
- 1 Farma Borisov (Belarus) - Farm for 24,000 pigs
- Farm 2 Borisov (Belarus) - Farm for 24,000 pigs - In implementation
- Zalevskoe Moloko (Russia) - farm for 1,500 cows
- Astarta Kiev (Ukraine) - farm for 1,500 cows
- DAN SK Farma Agrar - farm for 6,000 sows (Danish investor - now the completion of 9,000 sows)
- DAN SK Farma Agrar - Large Kosihy - 24 halls for fattening pigs (Danish investor - Slovakia)
- Farm proove (Denmark) - finishing farms for 4,800 sows (Danish investor - Slovakia)
Have you a question? CONTACT US
- Technologies for production and storage of feed, grain (pdf, 730.77 kB)